Alliance Energy Solutions (AES), a Grainger company, is pleased to announce that it has changed its name to Grainger Lighting Services. Although the name has changed, the lighting retrofits and cost-saving services you know us for remain the same.
Our solutions are focused on providing you maximum benefits:
- Lighting retrofits for greater energy-efficient lighting
- Expertise in securing federal, state and local incentives, along with tax benefits to help maximize your total savings
- Project financing assistance for customers with a wide range of credit histories
Grainger Lighting Services offers a Total Value Proposition, which encompasses the following components of a successful energy project:
- Economic Analysis
- Project Management
- Material & Contractor Management
- Rebate Administration
- Project Financing (where applicable)
- EPAct Documentation and Certification
- Disposal and Recycling
- Service and Support
From consultation through service and support, we manage every step of the project and provide you with a single point of contact, who keeps you informed on the status of your project and addresses any questions or concerns.
With over a decade of experience and more than 5,000 projects completed, Grainger Lighting Services assists customers from various industries, including manufacturing, retail, commercial, health care, recreational, educational and government.
Grainger Lighting Services is a provider to National Joint Powers Alliance®